We have extensive experience in dealing with Mexican Intellectual Property regulations. Our Intellectual Property Practice Group has expertise in the protection of some of the world’s most famous trademarks, patents and copyrights.
Our firm has wide-ranging experience in intellectual property protection in the broadest sense with an extensive range of services including:
- Advise in copyright registration, defense and maintenance.
- Reservation of rights and applied works.
- Negotiation and contracting with collective representation organizations.
- Trademarks: Registration, renewal, defense, preparation, contract negotiation and maintenance of trademark rights (nominative, unnamed, combined and three-dimensional); collective brands, names and marks; and denominations of origin.
- At Ernesto Velarde Danache, our attorneys also advise on the legal protection of data and industrial secrets.