JORGE VELARDE DANACHE
Jorge Velarde Danache
Mexican Notary Public
Branch Office – Matamoros, Tamaulipas
Telephone: +52 (868) 812 2161
Fax: +52 (868) 812 2472
- Law Degree from the “Universidad Regiomontana”, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, 1985.
- Master Degree in Mexican Tax Law from the “Universidad Regiomontana”, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon.
- Mexican Notary Public Law
- International Law
- Real Estate
- National Association of Mexican Notaries Publics
- Tamaulipas Notary Public Association
- Matamoros Notary Public Association
- Industrial Matamoros Rotary Club
- City Council of Public Security
- Toastmasters International
- Every Sunday Jorge Velarde publishes articles on the main newspapers of the State of Tamaulipas. The name of the column is “Consult your Attorney” where he gives answers to legal inquires of the readers. He has also published the column “Procedures” in a well recognized newspaper called “El Bravo” in the city of Matamoros, Tamaulipas.
Jorge Velarde’s experience includes:
- He carried out his public service in the Regional Northeast Court of the Tax Tribunal of the Federation.
- He has obtained various recognitions and diplomas for his active participation in courses offered by the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas.
- He has also been a speaker in several forums which have dealt with several legal subjects.
- He has actively participated in Notary Public’ Conferences, Seminars and Updates offered by the National Association of Mexican Notary Publics, Tamaulipas Notary Public Association and the Matamoros Notary Public Association.
- In 1992, he was elected Secretary of the Board of the VII Electoral Council of the State of Tamaulipas Electoral Institute.
- He is Secretary of the Board of the Tamaulipas Notary Public Association.
- He is a former Chairman of the Board of the Matamoros Notary Public Association.
- He is a former Chairman of the Board of the Industrial Matamoros Rotary Club.
- He has been Executive Secretary of the City Council of Public Safety.
- He now serves as Director of the Board of Directors of the Matamoros Casino-Club.