Branch Office – Reynosa, Tamaulipas
Telephone: + 52(899) 925 7041
Fax: + 52 (899)925 6958
- Law Degree from the “Universidad México Americana del Norte ”, Reynosa, Tamaulipas. Admitted to practice law in 1998.
- Masters Degree in Labor Law from the “Universidad Autonoma del Nuevo León”, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, 2002
- Doctorate Degree in Labor Law from the “Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo León”, Monterrey Nuevo Leon, 2009.
- Labor & Employment
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Mexican Academy of Labor Law and Social Provision, in Reynosa, Tamaulipas.
- Association of Attorneys in Labor Law, S.C.
- Mexican Academy of Labor Procedural Law.
- Ibero-american Association of Jurists on Labor Law and Social Security “Dr. Guillermo Cabanellas”.
- Association of Attorneys on Labor Law, S.C.
- Legal Investigation Institute (Ricardo Couto) S.C.
- Associate Member of the Reynosa Bar Association, S.C.
- Author of the book: Seniority Premium “La Prima de Antigüedad” Lazcano Garza publishing company. Recognition by the Tamaulipas State Governor, Eugenio Hernández Flores, through letter dated August 23, 2005; (Shown in Six Universities of Reynosa and Matamoros, Tamaulipas).
- Columnist of the Newspaper “Hora Cero”, currently the name of the newspaper column Legal Foundations “Cimientos Jurídicos”.
- The newspaper column Labor Hearing “Audiencia Laboral”, is published in the following newspapers:
• “El Cinco”, of the city of Victoria, Tamaulipas.
• “El Siglo de Durango”, of the city of Durango, Durango.
• “El Heraldo”, of the city of Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes.
• “El Diario de Sonora”, of the city of Hermosillo, Sonora.
- Labor Magazine “LABORAL”, ISSN 0188-8870, name of the article: Competence Incident: Procedural Time “Incidente de Competencia: Momento Procesal.” Month of December, issue number 171;
- Pyme Magazine “Pyme”, ISSN 1405-325X, name of the article: “Probationary Labor Agreements: ¿Valid or Effective?” Month of January, issue number 173.
- Labor Magazine “LABORAL”, ISSN 0188-8870, month of July-August of 2007, edition 178 and 179, double edition; name of the article: Constitutional Radiography of the Labor Law in Mexico “Radiografía Constitucional del Derecho Laboral en México.”
- Labor Magazine “LABORAL”, ISSN 0188-8870, month of May-June of 2007, edition 176 and 177, double edition; name of the article: The lawsuit and its scope in the labor trial “La demanda y sus alcances en el juicio laboral”
- Courses / Subjects: Individual Labor Law, Collective Labor Law, Procedural Labor Law, from 1999 as of this date, in several Universities.
- Instituto Internacional de Estudios Superiores (IIES)
- Universidad Interamericana del Norte (UIN) (Law Degree Course)
- Universidad México Americana del Norte (UMAN)
- Universidad Tamaulipeca (UT)
Heberardo Gonzalez’s experience includes:
- He is a former President of the State Local Special Board Number Four of Conciliation and Arbitration, of Reynosa, Tamaulipas; from January of 2005 until August of 2006
- He is a former Labor Inspector, of the City of Río Bravo, Tamaulipas, until May of 1998;
- Assisting District Attorney of Labor Protection “Procurador Auxiliar de la Defensa del Trabajo”, Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mayo of 1998 through June of 2000;
- He was an attorney specialized in labor law at the law firm of González Salazar & Asociados from June of 2000 through January of 2002.
- Currently, he is an external Capacitor of the Ministry of Labor and Social Provision.