Main Office – Brownsville, Texas
Telephone: (956) 548 9098
Fax: (965) 548 1656
- Law Degree from the “Centro Universitario del Noreste”, Matamoros, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Admitted to practice law in 1998.
- Labor & Employment
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Customs & Trade Regulations
- Matamoros Economic Development Committee “CODEM”
Enrique Villarreal’s experience includes:
- Handling labor disputes before the local labor board, as well as negotiations with labor unions.
- Has extensive experience in real estate, commercial and international transactions.
- He has experience in criminal, labor, customs and civil laws.
- He has attended various law conferences given by renowned attorneys within Mexico and he has also attended several conferences regarding foreign trade and commerce given by officials of the Ministry of Economy.