Telephone: + 52(899) 925 7041
Fax: + 52 (899) 925 6958
- Law Degree from the “Universidad Mexico Americana del Norte”, Reynosa, Tamaulipas, 1999.
- Real Estate
- Labor & Employment
- International Law
- Mexican Immigration
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Former President of the “Sociedad Numismática de Reynosa, A.C.”
- Current President of the Hidalgo Coin Club.
- Member Sociedad Numismatica de Mexico, A.C.
- “Labor Environment in Mexico”
Angel Smith’s experience includes:
- Litigation in various areas on matters regarding civil, criminal and labor laws.
- Drafting, negotiation and improvement of customary commercial and real estate agreements.
- Active negotiations of several commercial/business-transactions.
- Expert witness before foreign courts on Mexican law related matters.
- Resident partner for Ernesto Velarde-Danache, Inc. in Reynosa, Tamaulipas since 1996.
- Extensive experience dealing with Mexican governmental agencies in connection with the establishing of foreign companies in the Reynosa area and dealing with day to day legal matters.
- Angel Smith is the current President of the Hidalgo Coin Club, former president of the Sociedad Numismatica de Reynosa, A.C., active member of the Sociedad Numismatica de Mexico, USMexNa and enjoys his free time doing numismatic research exclusively on Mexican Numismatics.